:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: mlmikael
A: William Swanson
CC: Libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
(Sorry messed up HTML email. Here plaintext re-email:)

As it looks now, when will the testnet functionality be in place?

On 2015-11-03 01:36, William Swanson wrote:
> There is ongoing work to make all the currency-specific stuff
> configurable, but I don't think there are any plans to support
> litecoin specifically. For now, the goal is to support both regular
> bitcoin and testnet bitcoin with the same library. Once that is done,
> supporting litecoin could be pretty easy (but again, I don't know of
> anybody actually working on that).

I understand.

I wonder if someone from the Litecoin community would be interested in
that - started ML thread
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28059.0 .