:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mlmikael
A: William Swanson
Cc: Libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
As it looks now, when will the testnet functionality be in place? On
2015-11-03 01:36, William Swanson wrote: > There is ongoing work to make
all the currency-specific stuff > configurable, but I don't think there
are any plans to support > litecoin specifically. For now, the goal is
to support both regular > bitcoin and testnet bitcoin with the same
library. Once that is done, > supporting litecoin could be pretty easy
(but again, I don't know of > anybody actually working on that). I
understand. I wonder if someone from the Litecoin community would be
interested in that - started ML thread
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28059.0 . > -William > > On
Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 7:06 AM, mlmikael wrote: >> Hi everyone, >> >> Same
question, new email :) >> >> Any plans for Liblitecoin? >> >> There is a
serious value in that there's support for at least two coins. >> Like,
if one is down, at least you can use the other one. >> >> Thanks :) >>