:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
Página Inicial
Autor: William Swanson
Para: mlmikael
CC: Libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Liblitecoin plans?
There is ongoing work to make all the currency-specific stuff
configurable, but I don't think there are any plans to support
litecoin specifically. For now, the goal is to support both regular
bitcoin and testnet bitcoin with the same library. Once that is done,
supporting litecoin could be pretty easy (but again, I don't know of
anybody actually working on that).

-William