:: Re: [DNG] upgrade 16/10/2015 xorg f…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng\@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] upgrade 16/10/2015 xorg fails to start [resolved]
Rob <Nuisance@???> writes:
> [...]

Since the change listing below which basically about ensuring that
hardware which won't ever be supported by wayland ceases to work and
that 'the GUI' of people who don't run systemd does, too, tells you what
was broken in order to achieve these two very laudable goals, why don't
you just revert it?

This is bollocks, anyway, as it can only ever 'help' on systems where
untrusted local users exist and these could alternatively just be
blocked from starting X manually.