:: Re: [DNG] Memory leaks from ifup an…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Memory leaks from ifup and ifdown

On 23 October 2015 22:18:46 CEST, Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:

>Considering that this is decidedly "I'm a genius who conquers the
>chaos!" code, I'm not overly surprised that the chaos conquered the
>genius as writing code which is so complicated that the author itself
>loses its grip on it is very easy but while this makes a somewhat good
>argument in a halfway philosophical discussion about 'sensible code
>architecture', it's nothing to worry about.

I agree with you conclusions, also very well put.

Yet it is interesting to read Edbarx's findings and explorations into
the often messy auxiliary code that Debian adds to GNU/Linux

I cannot wait the day we will add C code coverage analysis to
all our core packages built in Jenkins. It may become an almost
endless source of debate and opportunities to make things better.

ciao