:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 13, Issue…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jonathan Wilkes
Dátum:
Címzett: Hendrik Boom, dng@lists.dyne.org
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 13, Issue 53
Yes it will, in doing so implicitly casting the int to a pointer.
If on the other hand, if this was split into two statements the flow of the
code would be crystal clear.  Even people who don't understand C's
precedence would be able to understand the code.
-Jonathan
     On Monday, October 19, 2015 6:18 PM, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 09:09:03PM +0200, aitor_czr wrote:
> I use the '==' operator. For example, in the case of a file:
>
> FILE *fp;
>
> if ( fp = fopen ( "file_name", "w") == NULL) { ... error message,
> and exit... }

Won't that assign the result of the equality test to fp instead of the FILE *?

-- hendrik