著者: Godefridus Daalmans
To: dng
題目: [DNG] devuan base-installer bootstrap-base pkgdetails GETDEPS with exclude?
Yes, the e-mail header may be a bit cryptic. apologies.

Has anyone done a "debootstrap exclude option" on the pkgdetails.c
program in base-installer yet?

Please note, that this is a request for information, not an accusation
:-)

Package: init Pre-Depends: systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core | upstart bites
me again :-(

It's slow going to try to fix things in the live-build installer :-( but
every few days a bit progress.

I patched live-build version 4.0.3-1.1+devuan1 here:
https://git.devuan.org/fritsd/live-build/commits/live-build-4.0.3-1.1+devuan1

but WATCHOUT I don't understand how to do a quilt and git workflow
together, so you may need to delete the two previous commits.

I still have at least 2 problems to fix.