:: [DNG] security in Devuan repos
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: edinaldo
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: [DNG] security in Devuan repos

Hello my name EDPS and living in Brazil. A few days ago in my blog, i made
a few how-tos about how to modify an installation of Debian Jessie 8.2 or
Debian 7.9 Wheezy in Devuan (of course this is not something official, but
fruits of personal tests).

* upgrade from Wheezy, in my opinion is the best choice.

The how-tos were found at: https://edpsblog.wordpress.com/tag/devuan/

These were the repositories used:

### Devuan repository.
deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged jessie main contrib non-free
deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged jessie-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged jessie-proposed-updates main contrib
non-free
deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged jessie-backports main contrib
non-free

I come to ask how the issue of security is treated as not seen (or found)
something equivalent to repos:

deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
or
deb http://http.debian.net/debian-security/ jessie/updates main contrib
non-free

While the official installation media is not released, i would be using
this system, however, making sure that i'll be using a secure system. I'm
grateful for the cooperation and efforts of all.

* sorry my bad english translation ...

Thanks!