:: Re: [DNG] bootstrap-base error Re:…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Dng, frits
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] bootstrap-base error Re: About the experimental, live, DVD
This is the issue:

The version of the sources of libdebian-installer4 is 0.97 and some
packages in the system (like 'cdebootstrap' and 'main-menu.udeb') are
depending on it. Despite that, the version of the packages:

libdebian-installer4, libdebian-installer4-dev,
libdebian-installer-extra4, libdebian-installer4-extra4.udeb, etc...

is 0.99+deb8u1.

Aitor.