著者: Ozi Traveller
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] bootstrap-base error Re: About the experimental live, DVD
Hi Aitor, Frits

I have a live-build environment setup on devuan alpha 2.

It's pretty much the same as the one I use for my debian builds.

I can't find a Devuan repo that works though.

So until they are setup properly I'm wasting my time.

Cheers

Ozi