著者: Mat
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] int essid_alloc is causing valgrind to report a series of errors
Is there a reason why you need to write such a wrapper around calloc()?
It adds very little since calloc already sets errno. Plus it's a rather
unnatural construct for an allocator to return the allocated buffer this
way.

if ((err = essid_alloc(len, &buf)) != 0)
    handle_error(err);

if (!(buf = calloc(1, len)))
    handle_error(errno);

I didn't follow the discussion, just looking at this code without context.

--
Mat <mat@???>