:: [DNG] bootstrap-base error Re: Ab…
Góra strony
Autor: Godefridus Daalmans
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] bootstrap-base error Re: About the experimental live DVD
Hi,

a short update: Now I added the debian-installer component to my
experimental live DVD, and I can try to do an installation, but it
screws up in "installing the base system"

INFO: Menu item 'bootstrap-base' selected
base-installer: error: exiting on error
base-installer/debootstrap-failed
WARNING **: Configuring 'bootstrap-base' failed with error code 1
WARNING **: Menu item 'bootstrap-base' failed.

on the installation screen, it complained about the checksum of
debian-installer/Packages.gz and debian-installer/Packages

This seems to be a recurring error over the years with Debian and
Ubuntu...

I verified the MD5 checksums and they are all OK, so that's not the
*real* problem.

Any hints??

Frits