:: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Edward Bartolo
Dátum:
Címzett: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, , eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
Hi Aitor,

fsmithred confirmed that adding:

iface wlan1 inet dhcp

to /etc/network/interfaces was what was causing disconnecting to fail.
This means, all system network devices to be used have to be defined
in /etc/network/interfaces as showm or anything that allows ifup and
ifdown to function.

Before actually building the packages for Devuan, try to ONLY add the
backend executable to:

/usr/lib/netman/bin

All the other compiler generated files are unnecessary as we are only
invoking the backend. The same applies for any files generated by the
compiler while building the frontend by Lazarus. So, to conclude, the
only required executables are

/usr/bin/netman
/usr/lib/netman/bin/backend

We also have an /etc/netman.conf text file.

Edward