:: Re: [DNG] Git pushed latest changes…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Edward Bartolo
Dátum:
Címzett: fsmithred
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Git pushed latest changes to backend and netman GUI.
Hi fsmithred,

I have just seen the code for disconnect and it looks it should work
even for wlan1. There is a good indication the problem is caused
because we have to add:

iface wlan1 inet dhcp

to your /etc/network/interfaces file.

The same applies for eth1. You have to add

iface eth1 inet dhcp

to your /etc/network/interfaces.

Similarly, for other numbers.

Probably, other config statements work, but it is clear ifdown
requires any device used to be configured in /etc/network/interfaces
so as it would be recognized.

Edward