:: [DNG] Git pushed latest changes to …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Edward Bartolo
Dátum:
Címzett: dng, tilt!, fsmithred
Tárgy: [DNG] Git pushed latest changes to backend and netman GUI.
Hi,

I have just git pushed my latest changes to netman GUI and the backend
which now should support wlanN and eth0...eth3 (till now).

This was a complex modification, so undiscovered bugs may still be
lurking. Please, give your feedback, especially positive, and
suggestions for improvement. At the moment, I am using the latest
version and it seems to work, but I do NOT use wlanN or ethN with N >
0. I tested the backend and frontend momentarily by modifying udev
.rules to rename wlan0 to wlan1, and it worked, at least in my case.
Hopefully, it works also for all of you.

Edward