著者: Ozi Traveller
To: Godefridus Daalmans
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] About the experimental live DVD
Hi Frits

I've been using live-build for a few years now myself and am intending to
add devuan to my list of debian wheezy/jessie images.

I'm interested to know what you changed in the live-build scripts? Was it
to fix bugs, improvements, ...?

Nice work btw!

Cheers
Ozi