:: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment wor…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Gregory Nowak
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment worked!
On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 09:34:08AM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
>     - A partitionner more user-friendly than parted or fdisk:
> gparted if GUI is possible, or cfdisk, which has a simple curses
> interface. The drawback of cfdisk is that it doesn't know GPT
> partitions tables.

I don't have any GPT formatted drives here, so I could be
wrong. However, when I was doing my various tests using debian 8 in a
VM, one of the things I did was to run cfdisk on a clean virtual drive
to test something. It asked me if I wanted to create a GPT or DOS
partition table. So, it seems like the cfdisk in debian 8 supports
GPT, therefore the cfdisk in devuan 1 should support them also.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1