:: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment wor…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: aitor_czr
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment worked!
Hi Godefridus,

Here you are some packages:

- xinit xserver-xorg xserver-xorg-video-noveau, etc...

- rpl curl dselect console-data console-setup

- mesa-utils mesa-utils-extra

- compton (composite manager) --> I will share my config file

- bleachbit gtkorphan file-roller

- lxrandr lxtask xscreensaver xscreensaver-gl

- seahorse searchmonkey

- vidalia

- wxmaxima (mathematics)

- Other editors: emacs, medit, geany