著者: fsmithred
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
Yes, the link looks better.

I'm testing the version you uploaded about 19 hours ago (aaof46...)
and running into some problems.

The main window, upper left, says"Using: Wifi: wlan1, Wired: eth0" but I'm
actually using wlan0. The connection information window correctly shows
wlan0 in use.

If I try to change the default device, and I enter either wlan0 or wlan1,
I get "Invalid device name. Valid characters are: a-z, A-Z, 0-9."

Oh, I see I have to enter the wired device, too. With both fields filled,
I get a different error.
"Unable to create file "/home/user/.config/netman/netman.default.devices".

If I create that file manually, then changing the default device
completes, and the file gets the right information. Did it a second time
to change the device, and the file was updated correctly.

One more thing. I tried it on sid, and got:
"bash: /usr/bin/netman: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"
Does it need to be compiled on sid to run on sid?

Other than that, it seems to be working fine.

-fsr