:: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Edward Bartolo
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: svante.signell
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
Hi Svante,

Please be civilised and allow us to work. We have every right to work
irrespective of what systemd trolls say. It is clear you are a systemd
troll. No, I will not listen to your trolling. This is not wicd or any
other network manager, this is a separate project with a different
design philosophy.

Since you are a clearly a troll, you might as well troll different car
manufacturers since one car model is enough and one engine type is
enough by your myopic twisted logic. Let be like extreme communist
states where one size fits all rules. This is your systemd logic:
systemd fits all.

In a civilised world, to which you clearly do not belong, different
technologies can live together.

Next time try harder, systemd troll.

Edward