:: Re: [DNG] Alternative for ARM proce…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Florian Zieboll
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Alternative for ARM processors

Hello Aitor,

I have to correct myself: For apt to be able to update some Raspberry
Pi specific files (like the kernel itself), you'll need to keep the
Raspbian mirror in your sources.list. Of course the Raspbian release
has to be changed from wheezy to jessie before doing the dist-upgrade.
The modifications done by the devuan-baseconf package should make sure
that only those packages not available from the Devuan repository are
installed from the Raspbian server.

Regards,

Florian