著者: Didier Kryn
To: dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] Purpose of an OS: was network device naming
題目: Re: [DNG] Nnetwork device naming: was Purpose of an OS
Le 06/10/2015 19:33, Rainer Weikusat a écrit :
> Didier Kryn<kryn@???> writes:
>> >Le 05/10/2015 18:54, Rainer Weikusat a écrit :
> [...]
>> >     This logic was implemented in older versions of Debian by the mean
>> >of the file you say, but this file is not installed on my Debian
>> >Wheezy; therefore I am afraid they have implemented the same logic in
>> >some hidden place.
> By default, this file doesn't exist. But the udev package contains a

> /lib/udev/rules.d/75-persistent-net-generator.rules
>
> which is responsible for "writing net rules" and creating the /etc file
> of the same (base-)name overrides that.

     Thanks for the info. There seems to be a new fashion to install
config files half in some random place and the rest in /etc, with
precedence in /etc in case of duplication? Xorg does the same, with
defaults sparsed between /usr/share/X11 and /etc/X11.

     Didier