Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Printing
Le 05/10/2015 19:48, Hendrik Boom a écrit :
> From the man page for lpr, I get the impression that lpr is part of
> CUPS. Is that really correct? Wasn't there an lpr command long ago
> that wasn't part of CUPS? It seems I remember using something like
> it in the days of Unix in the 1970's.

     Hey Hendrik.

     cups-bsd is only a bsd-like CLI to your local CUPS daemon or
client. It won't solve the problem of interfacing your printer to your
CUPS daemon; but, once you have done that, it will let you print files
from the command line (lpr/lpq/lprm). The destination is the name you
have given to the printer in your CUPS config.

     Didier