Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] mailing list software
On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 12:30:30PM -0400, JeremyBekka C wrote:
> I have been using my gmail account to read this mailing list but I would
> like to move over to a program specifically designed for mailing lists. I
> found mailman and it looks like it would work well. Just wondering if I
> could get some suggestions about would program would be best to use with
> this and other mailing lists.

If you just want to read mailing lists, keeping them segregated from
your regular mail, you should become aware of gmane. Quite a few
mailing lists are available as usenet newsgroups on gmane.org. This
mailing list is archived as gmane.linux.devuan.devel. Point your
newsreader (I use Pan) to news.gmane.org:119 and you get all the
messages, organised by thread.

-- hendrik