:: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: fsmithred
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
To fsmithred:

netman memory leak you mentioned in a previous email has been
resolved. It was caused by the commented (line starting with //) code:

begin
      StatusPanel.Color := $53FF00;
      btnConnectionStatus.Caption := 'Connected';
      TrayIcon.Hint := 'Connected, Netman';
      TrayIcon.Icon.LoadFromLazarusResource('network-transmit-receive');
      //TrayIcon.Icons.GetIcon(1, TrayIcon.Icon);
      TrayIcon.Tag := 1;
    end
  else
    begin
      StatusPanel.Color := clRed;
      btnConnectionStatus.Caption := 'Disconnected';
      TrayIcon.Hint := 'DISCONNECTED, Netman';
      TrayIcon.Icon.LoadFromLazarusResource('network-wired-disconnected');
      //TrayIcon.Icons.GetIcon(0, TrayIcon.Icon);

      TrayIcon.Tag := 0;
    end;

Edward