:: [unSYSTEM] ABIS (http://abis.io) fi…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: odinn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew, info, Bytecoin
Αντικείμενο: [unSYSTEM] ABIS (http://abis.io) first implementation release

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that today the first ever implementation of
ABIS is now out and available as part of the BCN graphical wallet,
v.1.0.8.

You can check out details at my post on the BCN blog at:

"A Greater Giving Potential: Introducing Micro-Donations in Bytecoin"

https://bytecoin.org/blog/a-greater-giving-potential-introducing-micro-d
onations-bytecoin/

See also:

https://bytecoin.org/news/bytecoin-wallet-1.0.8-release-introduces-micro
- -donations/

http://abis.io

I'll soon have a blog post up a couple other locations including the
Odinn blog and the Cryptosphere (thecryptosphere.com) and some other
places.

Enjoy and spread the good word about giving.

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn