Til: Edward Bartolo, tilt!, dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
It looks nice. Upload it, and I'll try it.

BTW, if I start netman in chroot, it does open, and the icon appears in
the system tray of the host system. I just didn't think to look there when
I tried it before. The gui comes up if I tell it to, and connection
information window works. It won't disconnect my static connection, but if
I disconnect manually, then netman will connect and disconnect correctly.

fsr