:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Refugee Crisis Greec…
Top Pagina
Auteur: odinn
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Refugee Crisis Greece/BitNation
I'm not an advocate of BitNation, but I believe that what you are
describing - using your words, "a blockchain solution to this," or,
"some sort of a cashless solution," should be explored. I think there
are a variety of different ways for people to go about doing it, and
it starts with people being willing, creative, and compassionate.

Bezdomny:
> ​Hello, I am an amateur in this area so wanted to ask the
> professionals:
>
> Here in Greece we have public squares full of refugees from many
> places, not just Syria. People are coming from Turkey and landing
> on many islands, but Lesbos seems to be receiving most it appears.
>
> Saw this project called bitnation:
> http://cointelegraph.com/news/115299/bitnation-registers-first-refugee

s-on-the-blockchain

> Wanted to know if this ​solution could be legit.
>
> We have friends working/volunteer on the islands helping the
> arriving refugees, many people come with their smartphones but
> claim to have lost their money, many say it was stolen.
>
> The antiauthoritarian group "alpha-Kappa" has occupied the former
> offices of ministry of labor, a 7 storey building in exarcheia. We
> are housing families in this building, once it is full there are
> plans to occupy another one.
> http://beyondeurope.net/481/the-occupation-for-the-accommodation-of-re

fugees-relocated-to-26-notara-street-exarchia/