:: Re: [unSYSTEM] move unsystem underg…
Top Pagina
Auteur: veleiro
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] move unsystem underground
I agree. I found the group because of openness. Although im not saying
im a trophy here or anything... I didnt know this was the place to
participate until I saw the conversations here. I felt like the
conversation died 2 years ago before I was even involved. According to
the unsystem forums anyways.

This is my favorite mailing list by far, the people who contribute here
and their expressed opinions. Id not want to miss new comers that draw
similar conclusions, and I think it would be much less likely that they
would if they knew that this is where the unsystem conversation continues.

Caleb James DeLisle: