:: Re: [unSYSTEM] move unsystem underg…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: psy
A: jaromil
Cc: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] move unsystem underground

On 30/09/15 10:56, Jaromil wrote:
> re all,

aupa jaro!

> what do you think about removing the web archives of this list?

If is because privacy, make it at this time is just a patch. There are
concretly 9.420 entries caching "/lurker/message/" path only at google inc.

I think that the best is to keep transparency but warning to subscribers
about how dangerous can be freedom of speech at some levels and how
public legacy can be problematic for some global trust based collectives.

> it can stay functioning as it is and even open to subscription, but at
> least what we write won't be indexed by search engines...

Maybe a solution is to write a warning message when suscription on
mailing list.

"Remember: Unsystem is being snnifed by System"

> I think it may be wise to do so. If something really interesting passes
> on this list then we can repost it on blogs or so.

I am agree.

Sometimes is more safe to be as most public as possible.

> But I'm not sure. I certainly wouldn't take this decision without
> hearing participant's opinions.

Thanks for ask to all.