Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project

guys,

I'm not a prohibitionist at all.

Mark my words: I do not believe at all in drug regulation.

yet I feel like interjecting in this surreal exchange to say:

heroin is bullshit. I believe that because I've lost some of the best
people I knew because of that and in the worst way possible. Some drugs
like heroin are not empowering at all, can barely help your
consciousness to grow, while they seriously fuck up your body and your
friendly relationships. We do need dreamers and revolutionaries and
critical people in our world, not junkies. I really recommend staying
away from that, I'd be sorry to know one day that someone here was
sucked into that sort of useless hell.
heroine is slavery. stay free, don't use it.

ciao