:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Góra strony
Autor: Svante Signell
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 08:40 +0200, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Screenshot showing main GUI and dialog.
> http://s1.postimg.org/94xipt3qn/2015_09_30_083837_1600x900_scrot.png

Hi Edward, some small comments:

- The Network Manager display lists available interfaces, and shows that
you are connected: But to which interface? Can the interface connected
to e.g. be marked with a different colour?

- The Connection Information display shows Available Network Interfaces,
Network Addresses and Network Statistics. However, Network Addresses,
which I assume is the interface currently connected to does not show the
ESSID information, only the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

- NETWORK STATISTICS from "netstat -s" could read:
Network Statistics: "netstat -s"
or even only
Network Statistics:

- Please don't use all upper-case words!

HTH :)