:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: fsmithred
To: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Sure. Clicking on "Connected" would be fine. If possible, having it
displayed on a second, below "Connected" without having to click, and in
smaller type would be ok, too, but I'm guessing that's not as easy to code
or might cause problems with the layout (spacing).

I don't understand your last sentence. What menu are you talking about?

fsr