Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] New mirror of Devuan 100% free
Ok! :) One more question:

Suppose at some point a new mirror had to be set up (for example
in Australia).

Is the mirror then just a copy of a directory - for example,
"/dists/devuan" on an FTP or HTTP server - or does it require actively
running software for self-maintainance (like the "rebuild" operation
you have described)?

Best regards,
T.