:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Johnny Teatent
Aan: System undo crew
CC: Ray@paxful.com
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
eh we met an estonian guy last night. we were in shoreditch after doing a
big street party and we were doing a whip round and he gave our friend 60
pound. but thought he was paying a prostitute. he was like these are my
friends, and he was like what. didnt ask for money back asked if he was
KAOPO. looked a bit shock, he looked a bit anders brevik. i threw a beer
can at him, and bobby vannilla threatend him, but he went away and we
smoked heroin buit we were sick the next day