:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: fsmithred, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Quote: "Some way to display the IP address when connected, either on-demand or
along with the word, Connected, or some other way."

Which ip address? If a pc is connected to a wifi the address is
something like 192.168.1.102. Are you talking about the ip address
used by the router to access the internet?

Edward