:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: David Hare
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
To connect automatically on boot you only need to pass --auto-conn
parameter to netman, the frontend GUI. I use it that way and it
connects as soon as I log into XFCE4. Configure your desktop or window
manager to run netman with --auto-conn as a parameter.

So, the command should be like this:
/usr/bin/netman --auto-conn

The latest netman commit on git.devuan.org uses a systray icon just
like all other network managers. Left click shows the GUI, right click
shows a popup menu. Icon is updated to signify 'connected' and
'disconnected' status.

Edward