:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Top Pagina
Auteur: David Hare
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Thanks Edward for your great effort, commitment and persistence and
Aitor for packaging.

I have yet to work out how to automatically connect on boot. A manpage
is needed.

An installation and some live images here use (self-compiled) eudev. The
wireless inteface is not necessarily wlanx but a string which I haven't
yet identified where it comes from. Maybe it's to do with newer
(systemd-)udev which eudev tracks. However it does show and work in
wicd. I would like to see netman identify and use other than wlan0.

I have used wicd for convenience and ability to autoconnect but am not
keen on dbus reliance. Before I used wpa-gui but it has qt4 deps.

Netman wouldn't work here till after reboot, with wicd initscript disabled.

David