Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitu..?
Links to those documents would be helpful. Some folks (including me) have trouble finding stuff on git. Thanks.

golinux

On Sun, 9/27/15, natacha <natacha@???> wrote:

Subject: [DNG] Devuan Constitu..?
To: dng@???
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 2:56 PM

The topic of Devuan Constitution (or is it the right word)
deserves a discussion so it might be the moment to start a new thread.

There is already a draft0 on the git wiki, wrote I think by
nextime and one by hellekin

It addresses most of the issues, only some work needs to be
put into clarifying some concepts and making things more precise.

There is also stated a clear decisional process that
includes possible feedback from the community, it also described in a very
minimalistic but efficient manner.

The goal is not only to define processes that will never lead to
decisions that are not supported by the community,but even
further to provide the terrain for discussions and input from the
community.

Therefore a dedicated mailing list open on invitations will
be created by Jaromil to discuss those issues.

As for my involvment, I am still on the first contact and do
think that as it was mentioned a *roadmap* would be an amazing
document useful (also) to keep track of the processes happening in
Devuan, as a form of documentation.

Any feedback on those topics is welcome.

Heart

Natacha