:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitu..?
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jonathan Wilkes
Aan: natacha, dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitu..?
Hi natacha,Have you or anyone else documented the way in which the Devuan communitycurrently works?
-Jonathan

     On Sunday, September 27, 2015 3:56 PM, natacha <natacha@???> wrote:

The topic of Devuan Constitution (or is it the right word) deserves a
discussion so it might be the moment to start a new thread.

There is already a draft0 on the git wiki, wrote I think by nextime
and one by hellekin

It addresses most of the issues, only some work needs to be put into
clarifying some concepts and making things more precise.

There is also stated a clear decisional process that includes possible
feedback from the community, it also described in a very minimalistic
but efficient manner.

The goal is not only to define processes that will never lead to
decisions that are not supported by the community,but even further to
provide the terrain for discussions and input from the community.

Therefore a dedicated mailing list open on invitations will be created
by Jaromil to discuss those issues.

As for my involvment, I am still on the first contact and do think
that as it was mentioned a *roadmap* would be an amazing document
useful (also) to keep track of the processes happening in Devuan, as a
form of documentation.

Any feedback on those topics is welcome.

Heart

Natacha

- --
                        <|>