:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Margus w. Meigo
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
Roger that,

True talk

Just lets not worry, and imagine, that "private list" can and will be ever
exciting (well, i am believer, in my mind at least.)

But besides that, it is so true, that what is not need to be public there
is no reason to make efforts to make things more available what is not
needed,

in most cases, if we work right way, nearly all we do is benefit of
recording, or perhaps all (aka. if all is recorded, our life bath would not
be changed, this is the way of the Code, to use for Life)

In code general, if all would be known what you do underneath, that people
end point of using and liking would in the end be rather better

(well, if we just find a way, how to, explain (and for what software is
needed, to use) )

Sela

Armastusega,
Margus