:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgu…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir $nd Co., MArgus here - idea for BTC related project
thanks for mentioning that psy

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015, psy wrote:

>    Archive of this mailing list is public:

>    [1]https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/list/unsystem.en.html

>    Your are providing so much information and metadata about yourself and
>    others.

its a bit of a PITA, but if someone requires we can still take off mails
from the web archive, which btw gets also indexed by search engines

if we want a private mailinglist that's surely possible, just please
lets use public media consciously.... if you invite people here always
mention the mailinglist is public and archived and indexed!!

ciao