:: [unSYSTEM] So should we make, ensu…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Margus W. Meigo
A: Amir Taaki, Dark Wallet, System undo crew
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] So should we make, ensure people not buy crap from bitcoin, but beneficial things more ?
Like the ones who buy in Esonia almoust a castle , in bitcoins i heard..
perhaps that was needed, reasonab

I send letters to head of the Mayor, but center ploce system who arested
him, leg he lost and the Asso Kommer issues, who is russian agent him self
it seems to me has taken all of hes time

and some time joke form Estonia...
U know, guy name is "Est-on Kohver
<http://www.delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/valismaa/soome-ringhaalingu-korrespondent-tallinnas-eston-kohver-oli-spioon-kes-jai-fsb-le-vahele?id=72324351>
"
u know, "Kohver" means package, folder, business folder, old one before
laptop bags, what agents carry mostly also, and professional people. .. i
mean.. this guy is stil alive and ...

anyway, and our head of City who is cosidered by soem biggest criminal is
arested by center police, but before he go to another world, i offered to
him, perhaps he want to get involved with bitcoin also, besides Estonia LHV
bank... as everyone say, he is major also in crime family border between
and old state rulers friends, who has ties to another land army and
ideology and ...

and are we still.. still alive?
(first this guy wanted to hire to code u am explined kindly,.. that ur not
realy in to .. taking it lightly when people ask u to code for them..)

Armastusega,
Margus