:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: natacha
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hello,

I have been following the devuan mailing list during the last couple
of weeks, and I would like to present myself, I come from a human
science and media arts background always involved in F/Loss
communities, where I search for new forms of creativity and social
organisation. I am based in Brussels where my point of reference is
www.constantvzw.org, but I also have other research activities in
academia.

As Jaromil has already explained at the beginning of this month I am
very interested in understanding the way Devuan community organises
itself, and eventually helping to formalise some collaboration model.
I have no personal or professional goal in this process,(I am not
planning to study or write about anything happening here). I am rather
interested to contribute to the project with skills that are different
from those of a developer's but that I believe can also help the project
.

On 09/22/2015 09:58 PM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> My question is still open as I have no idea which project I can
> join to help. I was told it is easy to continue contributing to the
> Devuan Project, but this is proving to be next to impossible. This
> is NOT a rhetorical question; yes, I know the obvious answer that I
> can help in other projects, but which projects? I expected someone
> to provide some information, after all, feedback between coders is
> among the many purposes of the mailing list.
>
> Snappy answers indicating an irritated sender, do not help: first
> calm down, then think, and when you have the right frame of mind,
> reply in a polite and educated manner.
>
> Edward

Apparently there has been no direct answer to this question through
the list, I wonder if you have found others sources that could inform
you about projects that needed your help in Devuan, and if not, it
would be nice to have your view: how would you explain that the
response does not seem so obvious?

cheers

Natacha