著者: aitor_czr
To: dng
古いトピック: [DNG] Hleb Valoshka <375gnu@gmail.com>
題目: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
I will send again this post rectifying the content in the Digest:

El 23/08/15 a las 17:19, Steve Litt <slitt@???> escribió:
> I make mistakes, that's why my pencil has an eraser.

Well..., when i built those packages, Gitorious had already announced
the end. But there wasn't a consensus on which use in the future:
BitBucket, GitLab, GitHub...?

I porposed trying with Savannah, but there was no time...

Thank you again for your clarifications.

Aitor.