:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Top Pagina
Auteur: aitor_czr
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hi again Hleb, the link in my example points to a *Git* repository *of a
debian package*. I didn't understand you, sorry.

The Development Team of BulmaGes has been using those lines:

|Homepage: http://bulmages.net
XS-Vcs-Git: git://gitorious.org/bulmages/bulmages.git
XS-Vcs-Browser: https://gitorious.org/bulmages/bulmages/trees/.....

during years in debian/control. Gitorious is missing. But here you are an example:

https://gitlab.com/aitor_cz/bulmages/blob/gbp-release15/debian/control

So, it is wrong?

Have a nice day,

Aitor.|