:: Re: [DNG] [announce] Nostalgia (Was…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Hobson
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] [announce] s6-rc, a s6-based service manager for Unix systems
Asunto: Re: [DNG] [announce] Nostalgia (Was: s6-rc, a s6-based service manager for Unix systems)
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> Agree! That's why I would warmly suggest mobile devices producers to
> include a pluggable nixie-tubes display like this:
>
> http://ad7zj.net/kd7lmo/images/ground_nixie_front.jpg

Metaphorical "hands up" - how many of us went "gosh, how long is it since I saw one of those in the front of some kit ?" (or something similar)

Is it one of those "if you remember that, you must be getting old" technologies ?