:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Top Pagina
Auteur: aitor_czr
Aan: Edward Bartolo, tilt!
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hi again,

I uploaded the updated packages of 'netman' to:

deb http://packages.gnuinos.org/devuan/ jessie main
deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/devuan/ jessie main

If you want to test them, add the above repository to your sources.list
and import the public key installing:

# apt-get install gnuinos-keyring

Then run:

# apt-get install netman-gui netman-backend

Netman-gui depends on netman-backend.

Aitor.