著者: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hi Aitor,

I used your netman .deb packages to install netman on my computer so
that I can test it to discover what is the cause of the error.

As I told you, it was an extra space in /etc/netman.conf. Remove the
space and netman should start without errors.

Please, also note that before adding "iface wlan0 inet dhcp" to
/etc/network/interfaces, you check whether this line already exists so
that it wouldn't be replicated. On my system it was replicated and
netman failed due to that. Removing the replication, netman worked.

Edward