:: Re: [DNG] Messages from the future …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Messages from the future (Was: Re: [DN Offlist G], netman GIT project)
Remove the motherboard's battery for a few minutes to allow the
circuitry to reset itself. If you have a voltmeter, check whether the
battery's voltage is still within acceptable limits: for a 3V battery,
2V is not acceptable. If you can, connect a low resistance across the
battery or temporarily short circuit it before measuring its voltage.
Worn out batteries take more time to recover from high current surges.

Edward